eureka take privacy and security very seriously. All your personal information will be kept in the strictest confidence as followings.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
eureka fully understands the importance of protecting personal information, and observes all applicable laws and regulations relating to privacy protection.
2. Use of Personal Information
eureka may use personal information collected through our website primarily for following purposes.
We will notify you before using personal information for any purpose other than those listed below.
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users
- Providing information regarding featured items and promotional offers via phone, email, post or other communication mediums
- Improving our company services or develop new services
- Auditing, data analysis, and researching to improve our company’s products, services, and customer communications
- Responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
eureka may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its websites, process and fulfill orders or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personal information for that purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
4. Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
eureka will review, update or modify certain of the Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information.
To make sure your personal information is secure, eureka communicates our privacy and security guidelines to our staff and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. We have precautionary measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to, or the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information.
eureka takes the security of personal information very seriously and we endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
1) diagnosing problems with our servers and software
2) managing our websites and services
Links to Other Sites
Please contact us by:
Phone: +81-45-561-1750 (Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 18:00pm, Japan Standard Time)