Commitment to the Ingredients – 100% Organic
Finest Ingredients from Tie-Up Farm
- The herbs used in our products are 100% organic, grown without any chemical fertilizer or insecticides by Indian affiliated farmer specialized in growing medicinal herbs.
- Use of selected, hand-picked, high-quality herbs.
- The ingredients of Herb Pack are certified 100% organic and recognized by USDA and other such renowned organic organizations in the world.
- We use Integrated quality control at an ECOCERT certified farm and plant. Ingredients are strictly control from growing to processing and shipment.
- We carefully selected herbs used for Ayurveda, which is effective for skin care and beauty of coat care, and insect repellent.
What is Organic?
“Organic” is a labeling term for food or agricultural products that are grown and processed natural way without using any Synthetic chemicals.
“Organic Products” have to meet the following conditions.
- Synthetic Chemical Pesticides
- Synthetic Chemical Herbicides
- Synthetic Chemical Additives
- Synthetic Chemical Preservatives
- Food Irradiation
- Genetic Modification
What are Certified Organic Products?
Certified organic products are those which have been produced, stored, processed, handled and marketed in accordance with precise technical specifications and certified as “organic” by a certification organization.
Once conformity with organic standards has been verified by a certification organization, the product is afforded a label.
Organic certification mainly divides into 2 parts.
First, product inspection. Then certification.
Certified organic products strictly managed keeping quality control and proper traceability.